Bob Garlick, the Great Idea Guy
Over the past 36 year Bob has been an artist, photojournalist, art director, designer, and Creative Team Manager and owner of several design firms and advertising agencies. Bob started in the communications business many years ago as a photographer for a weekly Canadian newspaper. He was the creative director for a content service agency in Bangkok and Hong Kong. He now runs a marketing/design firm in the Vancouver area and helps small and medium sized businesses excel. He produces and host several weekly podcasts and has hundreds of thousands of his shows downloaded from all over the world.
Through the years, Bob has helped companies by providing “strategic ideas” related to marketing and communication. Companies in Canada, USA, Japan, Thailand, and Indochina have profited from his ideas, regardless of industry or mediums used to communicate them. He is a creative and energetic leader with the ability to work stress-free through the toughest deadlines and he brings energy to every project.
His consultancy in Western Canada helps businesses get more for their marketing budgets by providing innovative and cost-effective solutions to classic marketing and communications problems as well as building communities based on social platform interaction.
- We offer strategic planning and marketing ideas
- We produce world class project management of these ideas based on existing budgets
- We facilitate internal and external communication for multinational organizations by working with “C Suite” team members
- We help small and medium businesses grow, have consistent brand messaging and stay within their marketing budgets
- We excel in providing strategic and tactical solutions to any problem you may encounter while marketing your company and products
Please contact us today to see how we can help you tomorrow.